IEEE MIPR 2021 invites proposals for tutorials to be held on March 22 or March 24, 2021 (tentative date). We welcome 1.5 hours or 3 hours tutorial. Each tutorial is expected to focus on a significant research topic and/or application of multimedia information processing and retrieval.
Proposals should be submitted in single PDF file by email to Tutorial Chairs via email@example.com, and must include the following information:
- Title of the Tutorial
- Names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email of the Tutorial Organizers/Speakers
- Preference for 1.5 hour or 3h event
- 300-word Abstract (for publicity purposes)
- Full description of the Tutorial including topics covered by the Tutorial and a brief description and detail of each topic
- CV’s for Organizers/Speakers including relevant publications and list of tutorials given in past conferences or workshops (if any)
- Planned materials to be distributed to attendees (if any)
Each proposal will be evaluated by Tutorial Chairs based on their estimated benefit to the community. Specific factors to be considered include relevance, timeliness, importance, experience, and the Organizers’/Speakers’ qualifications.
IEEE MIPR 2021 local arrangements will provide for rooms and necessary equipment needed for the tutorial session (microphones, video projector, and screen). Each tutorial speaker will need to cover her/his registration.
- Proposal deadline: November 6, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: November 13, 2020
- Camera-ready (1-page abstract of the Tutorial) deadline: January 8, 2021