IEEE MIPR 2021 invites proposals for half- or full-day workshops to be held during the conference. Workshops are expected to focus on new research directions and novel applications of multimedia information processing and retrieval.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in plain text or PDF, by e-mail to Workshop Chairs via firstname.lastname@example.org, and must include the following elements:
- Title and its acronym
- Duration (full-day or half-day)
- Description of the workshop topic
- A draft CFP (not exceeding 500 words)
- Short description of how the organizers plan to attract quality submissions
- Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any)
- Information on past editions (if any)
- Short biographies of the organizers
- Contact information of the organizers (including names, affiliations, mailing addresses, and e-mail addresses)
After a workshop proposal is accepted, the organizers should create a Web page for the workshop and notify the workshop chairs of its URL. The main conference web site will provide a link to each workshop.
- Workshop proposal deadline: September 4, 2020
- Workshop proposal notification: September 11, 2020
Paper submission deadline: November 6, 2020 Notification of acceptance: December 25, 2020 Camera-ready deadline: January 8, 2021
- Please find the latest important deadlines (paper submission deadline, notification of acceptance, and camera-ready deadline) of each workshop on its workshop website (can be reached from https://mipr2021.org/pages/workshops/ ).