Housing and real estate industries, which are essential for our daily life, are one of the frontiers of digitization. Based on big data including property transactions, images (interior photos, floor plans, street view, satellite images, etc.), 3D models (VR, MR, etc.), and IoT sensing data (indoor and outdoor environment, human behavior, etc.), a variety of innovations are being generated using multimedia information and processing technologies. This special session focuses on applications of multimedia technologies for housing and real estate industries, including image recognition, 3D modeling, GIS, environmental sensing, and price estimation.
List of Topics
- Image recognition (interior photos, floor plans, street view, satellite images, etc.)
- 3D modeling (VR, AR, MR, etc.)
- IoT sensing (indoor and outdoor environment, human behavior, etc.)
- Estimation (price, structure, ages)
- Multimedia retrieval technologies for properties
- Geospatial information analysis
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 20, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: December 25, 2020
- Camera-Ready Deadline: January 8, 2021
Paper Submission Instructions
Special session paper manuscripts must be in English of up to 6 pages excluding references (using the IEEE two-column template instructions). Submissions should include the title, author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es), abstract, and postal address(es) on the first page. The templates in Word or LaTex format are available here. To submit your papers to this session, please select the “Special Session: Multimedia for RETech 2021: Innovations of Housing and Real Estate Industries” in Microsoft CMT submission site.
Special Session Organizers