Human-powered information processing techniques are important and effective for both users and administrators of multimedia systems. Quality and satisfaction of multimedia information retrieval often depend on the preferences and feelings of users. Understanding of multimedia content is important for the design and operations of multimedia systems. This session focuses on visualization and interactive retrieval techniques that support understanding, exploration, and explanation of multimedia content. The session also welcomes advanced studies of visualization of interactions such as explainable multimedia machine learning and interactive content recommendation systems.
List of Topics
- Multimedia data visualization
- Interactive multimedia content retrieval and exploration
- Explainable multimedia machine learning
- Interactive entertainment computing with multimedia content
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 20, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: December 25, 2020
- Camera-Ready Deadline: January 8, 2021
Paper Submission Instructions
Special session paper manuscripts must be in English of up to 6 pages excluding references (using the IEEE two-column template instructions). Submissions should include the title, author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail address(es), abstract, and postal address(es) on the first page. The templates in Word or LaTex format are available here. To submit your papers to this session, please select the “Special Session: Multimedia Visualization and Interactive Retrieval” in Microsoft CMT submission site.
Special Session Organizers